Friday, November 4, 2011

Awake My Sole Week Wrap Up #5




Random Pics from the week
Siouxland DodgeBall Tourney Refs.  

Some sweet running kicks

Students about to participate in some dodgeball, raising money for a local charity

TMNT and Batman
 
Sunday Morning Coffee At Sunnybrook.  Don't forget, bring a mug

Sunday Morning sunrise at Sunnybrook

Dressed up as Mr Rogers on Halloween.  Sang the theme song to people in Starbucks, they all clapped.

Greatest meal, ever.  Chicken burrito and dr. pepper with three lemons

at the Joshua James Concert in Omaha

Butterbeer (chai & nutmeg) and a pumpkin muffin at the Old Factory Coffee Shop in Orange City.

Mark singing to Margo

For my aching feet.  Cold then Warm.  Repeat 3 times a day.

Unpacking all cold winter gear for the upcoming Iowa winter

books I am reading.  

Sioux City Sunrise


Sporting my Vibram 5 fingers.  Goofy looking shoes

Awake My Sole Hat Knit by Alisha.  Will be selling them for $25

No comments:

Post a Comment