Monday, March 12, 2012

Running Recap - Webster City



Start Time:  200p  End Time: 715p

Ran on Sunday afternoon, rather than on Monday.  

Weather: 45-55 degrees.  Lots of wind coming from South.  Was expecting showers all day, but it only slightly rained for about 5 minutes.

Number of dogs who barked and chased after me:  6 (one was a wiener dog & 2 pugs)

Total Mileage: 24 miles (had to back track 2 miles, cause I dropped a pair of gloves)

Cops who stopped me:  0







NEXT RUN: In two Mondays from today, will be running to AMES.

COOL STORY FROM THE RUN: With about 8 miles to go, lost my gloves that my Dad and Sister gave me.  Was super bummed.  Even back tracked 2 miles to look for them.  Couldn't find them.  Today, in a vehicle, drove back the route, and found them.  Very happy day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment