Monday, March 26, 2012

Inspiring Story


Hi Jim, this is Karen.

Just wanted to thank you again for coming to the "Underground" in the Spencer Dream Center (Spencer, Iowa) awhile back. As I said then, I had been thinking about getting back into writing or doing something with the music I'd been writing. At this time, I am seeing some of the dreams I believe the Lord put in my heart in the 1980's come to pass.

If everything goes as planned it looks like I might be recording some of the songs in June this year. I've talked to some of the worship team from church and have received a yes from each one to helping with the playing/singing. At this time I'm selecting the songs and preparing them for sharing with the worship team.

Thank you for re-affirming what was already in my heart. I'm looking forward to what the Lord will do with the cd and with the opportunities that lie ahead.

Praying all is going well with your run and ministry to those you meet.

Sincerely, Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment