Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Orange City Wrap Up

On Monday (12/3) we made our way to Orange City Iowa, a 32 mile run.

The week was filled with 9 speaking spots.  Hit the 300th speaking spot at the high school.  Kinda cool.  

Here are some pics from the run & time spent-in OC
Back roads to Orange City
Clouds
Barn Quilt
Hospers Water Tower
Kendall, Jim, Mark.  
Using the port a pottie in the middle of nowhere.  I had to use this.  
Welcome Back Jim.  It was so good to be back in Orange City
Speaking to some of the Northwestern College Students
Got to speak at Northwestern College's Chapel.  Search "Awake My Sole"  WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
Speaking at the High School
Visitor

Had to take a picture of a windmill.  Gotta love the Dutch.
A picture from last January, when Mark and I ran to Orange City in a blizzard.  Crazy to think it's gone by so fast.  

This next week I'm in Kingsley Iowa.

Next week I'll be finishing the Awake My Sole journey in Sioux City Iowa

One of the youth groups I will be speaking at made this PROMO video

No comments:

Post a Comment