Monday, September 10, 2012

Grinnell Recap

Had a wonderful week in Grinnell. 

Monday morning's run from Iowa City was brutal, but the rest of the week was great.

Speaking at the Christian School in Grinnell.  They were awesome.  This marked my 200th speaking engagement on the AMS journey.   

Played disc golf in Grinnell.  Anthony's method of getting a disc out of the water.

Grace Community Church's middle school youth group.  

Cup of coffee in my Cuba mug at Saint's Rest Coffeehouse

FCA at the Grinnell Middle School.  Lots of fun.  

Got to speak at Grinnell Mutual reinsurance company.  Really cool group of people.  

Some cool host family dogs.  Brinkley and Thor.  

Enjoying the sunset alongside of my wonderful Grinnell host family: Brent & Beth.  They are the best.  

Downtown Grinnell building.  This building made me really want to play Tetris.

Another beautiful Iowa sunset outside of Grinnell.
I had a great time in Grinnell, again.  The people are great.  Look forward to coming back through in the near future.

Favorite moment from the week:  a student came up to me and said, "I'm gonna run a marathon."

Oh, and I hit a milestone in Grinnell, got to share the Awake My Story 200 times.  One of the goals I set for the journey was to speak over 200 times.

Running with purpose in every step...

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment