Thursday, May 31, 2012

WHY Run & Speak - Part 2


People often ask "Why are you running and speaking across the state of Iowa?"

This is WHY...


From a Middle School student named Taylor in Orange City:
I hope you have a great trip all around Iowa.  I will keep you in my prayers.  You have inspired me to speak more about the Lord and the bible to other people.  You have turned me into a different person.  I also love to run.  I might try running across a different state.  I hope you have a safe trip!

From a young adult named Hunter in Ames:
You've inspired me.  Just want you to know that.  If no one tells you they've been inspired, know that you've inspired me. 

From a High School student named Caleb in Pella:
I'm from Pella. I'm the kid that came over after the Wednesday night meet and told you that what your doing is an inspiration.



The Awake My Sole Mission from the beginning is "To inspire, challenge and equip people of all ages to live better by discovering and using their God-given abilities well."

If you have a moment, feel free to SHARE how you've been inspired at 



or



No comments:

Post a Comment