Thursday, October 20, 2011

Awake My Sole Week Wrap Up #3 (video & pics)






Some random pics from Jim's week

Heading up to North Dakota - beautiful sunset pic from the car

About to head into a rain storm

I <3 Coffee

An intense game of Dominos

North Dakota

Two of the best game consoles.  

If you don't know this video game.  You don't know video games. 

North Dakota Evening

Picked up some Starbucks at the tail end of my morning run in North Dakota

This picture creeped me out

Ran to the Missouri River in Bismark.  No longer flooded.  

I want to see this movie.  Have you seen it?

Fruit Pizza

Fall Evening in Sioux City

Gearing up for Halloween.  Pulled up this old-school pic.   I was a stop light.

If you hung on this long with this Blog post... enjoy this video made especially for you





No comments:

Post a Comment