Friday, October 7, 2011

AMS Week Wrap Up #1

Its been a great week for Awake My Sole.

We got a bunch of our social media stuff up and going, thanks to Brennan.  You rock man!

Made some great contacts for Host Homes Across Iowa.  Thanks Mark.  Will continue through the month of October to finalize all my Host Home contacts.


RUN LOG for the week

Saturday: Broken Toe 4.2 Mile Trail Run (31 miles)
Sunday:  0 miles of running
Monday: Ran 2 miles
Tuesday:  Walked with Hob, and Ran with Turner
Wednesday:  Stayed Away from Running
Thursday:  Ran 8 miles
Friday:  Ran 26.1 miles (Stone State Park)

Also here is our first Video Log.  It is only a minute, so enjoy, and let me know what you think.





Some Pics from this last Week (some running, some random)

Before my 8 mile evening run 

Homemade hats hand knit by Alisha.  Get excited! 

This was a billboard on my run through Sioux City.  Found it to be a bit redundant. 

Friday morning in Sioux City 

 On my run up to Stone State Park on Friday

 At the Missouri River Runner "Broken Toe" Trail Run
Before the Race: Kasey, Sam and I

 The owner of the Daily Grind in Sioux City provided Coffee.  Glee!!!

 After the trail run.  Kasey won the race. 

Stone State Park 

 Best way to refuel after a trail run.  Ran the 4.2 miles in a bit over 31 minutes

In Orange City, my buddies Mark and Zach are painting a mural

No comments:

Post a Comment