Friday, October 28, 2011

Awake My Sole Week Wrap Up #4





Random Pics from the week

Brennan and I working at Starbucks on Awake My Sole Social Media stuff

Busted my hand-knit gloves.  Getting cold. 

This Sioux City building is way cool

Dodge Ball Tournament I am helping ref this weekend.  All money raised goes towards the Community Action Agency's "Welcome Home Project"

Busted out the Old-School Sega Genesis this week.  Brings me back to my younger years.

Most excellent Foggy-Sunrise before church.

I love this chair.  Pierce Street Coffee Works in Sioux City

Was calling Host Homes this week, and had a visitor in my indoor plant.  Freaked me out. 

Amen

I love cities that have Bike lanes.  Thank you Orange City.

Ran to an Awake My Sole meeting @ Jitters Cafe in Leeds (Sioux City).  My mid-run snack.

Lost on my run in the back-roads of Sioux City.  Had to back track about 2 miles.  I was totally cool with it.



Coming Up Next Week:

New Facebook Page

Free Stickers

Some inspiring stories


LIKE on Facebook  ///  FOLLOW on TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment