Friday, December 16, 2011

AMS Week Wrap Up #11

24 days till the Awake My Sole run across Iowa begins

If you know someone in Iowa, make sure to call them up and tell them.  Or share on facebook or twitter

Here is a video with all the GEAR Jim will pack as he travels across Iowa.




Random pics from the week

After



Before

Full moon

back in the day, I was taller than this kid

A wonderful way to display an Awake My Sole sticker.  On a coffee mug. 

Or on a cell phone

Apologies Snow Man Cookie

Clothes for a year in this duffle bag.
Test run 1 or 2

Most recent pic of baby jogging stroller.  If you look at the pic before and now, you can tell I took off a lot of stuff. 


Had a Christmas party with the wonderful family I live with.   A pic of their kiddo with a Rudolph nose.  


No comments:

Post a Comment