Thursday, December 8, 2011

AMS week Wrap Up #10





Random pics from the week

Honey Kissed Pizza in Storm Lake

Storm Lake Iowa

First day of snow with some awesome people

a visit to the Sioux City art center with Bob and Margo

first snow fall of the year.  waiting to ambush someone.

side scan of my right foot.  doctor says it looks good

top view

soaking my feet in warm water to get them ready for the day

rolling a golf ball under my feet to help stretch out the tissues

Went to Red Robin wiht June and Elmer for "JIM" day.  Got a free meal.  Way rad.

New Brooks Running Shoes

Sunset Wednesday night in Sioux City

Spoke at Morningside Lutheran in Sioux City

Gotta have coffee in the morning.  Gonna miss this on my trek.  

Who wouldn't want to read this book.  "The hair-pulling bear dog"

5th/6th grade class I spoke to. 

worth 23 points

Bronco Love



No comments:

Post a Comment