Friday, December 30, 2011

AMS Week Wrap Up #13 - Happy New Years






Random pics from the week

Driving in Wyomoing

Wyoming Sunset

Chipotle Round #1

Gift from Tyler and Tiff.  My name is embroidered on it.  

The mysterious UNO card.  Never have I seen this card, and UNO is my favorite card game

Big Hunk candy bar.  They still exist.  

Running up Green Mountain.  

Some snow tracks


A rad pizza cutter from MYpie in Wheat Ridge

A gift from my grandmother to keep my noggin warm during my trek

Colorado mountains

More Colorado mountains


I miss living in Colorado.  So beautiful.  Almost as beautiful as Iowa :)

A runners heaven.  Boulder Running Company.

My Shoe on sale.  

My miniature sister

Started using this athletic tape.  This stuff works great.  Plus some great instructions on how to properly tape injuries or pain. 

Chipotle Round 2.  

Morning Coffee while journaling and reflecting on the past year.  Preparing for the next year.  

My brother and I at the Cheesecake factory.

Tiramisu cheesecake.  Delicious.  


::: More AMS blog posts to check out :::




No comments:

Post a Comment