Monday, May 28, 2012

Clinton Wrap Up & Bellevue Running Recap

Clinton Wrap Up

My time in Clinton Iowa went by fast.  Was there for two weeks: the first running & speaking, the second for rest.

Was blessed with speaking 14 times.  A busy week.

After all the speaking & running, I got really sick.  So I spent a majority of my rest week Resting.  My fiance was visiting, so we also hung out a bunch too.

2nd Reformed Church Youth Group

Looking over the North bridge over the Mississippi.  

My host family took me to Chipotle.  So very thankful for their hospitality.

It was a wonderful blessing to spend some time with my fiance.  Already miss her a ton.  

Bellevue Running Recap

Start Time:  7:00a  End Time: 4:45p
  • Total Mileage: 32.7 miles
  • Weather:  A great day for running.  80's.  Humid.  Lots of bugs.  It did rain once, felt very good.  
  • My left knee was in a bit of pain, and my right achilles felt much better, a little tight towards the end of the run.
  • I did a lot of walking so as not to strain it again.  
  • Felt really good to finish the run.  
One of my favorite pics

Was in the concrete when I was running through Goose Lake

Yellow flowers alongside of the road




Iowa countryside

No comments:

Post a Comment