Thursday, May 31, 2012

WHY Run & Speak - Part 4



People often ask "Why are you running and speaking across the state of Iowa?"

This is WHY...


From an adult named Karen in Spencer: Just wanted to thank you again for coming to the "Underground" in the Spencer Dream Center (Spencer, Iowa) awhile back. As I said then, I had been thinking about getting back into writing or doing something with the music I'd been writing. At this time, I am seeing some of the dreams I believe the Lord put in my heart in the 1980's come to pass. 


From an adult named Chris in Newton: Jim thanks for inspiring me to start to take stepping steps towards getting healthier. I have been talking myself out of taking up walking again because I did not want to be sore every day for a while.  This past Sunday I decided to take up walking again. As of today I've completed 26.85 miles of walking this week. Thanks for inspiring me to take this up...all without knowing it.



The Awake My Sole Mission from the beginning is "To inspire, challenge and equip people of all ages to live better by discovering and using their God-given abilities well."

If you have a moment, feel free to SHARE how you've been inspired at 


or


No comments:

Post a Comment