Thursday, May 31, 2012

WHY Run & Speak - Part 5



People often ask "Why are you running and speaking across the state of Iowa?"

This is WHY...

From a student named Katie in Grinnell:
Tonight was really good :) Thank you so much for coming to our youth group. I will be praying for you and your amazing journey :)

From a 2nd-grade teacher named Dawn in Webster City:
Awake My Sole ROCKED in second grade! You have to have him come to your school! It is a treat for the kids AND teachers.

From a student named Ian in Sioux City:
Glad you made it safe! I just wanted to let you know how much of an inspiration you are to me in you using your God given talent to the fullest! Good luck with your future endeavors.


The Awake My Sole Mission from the beginning is "To inspire, challenge and equip people of all ages to live better by discovering and using their God-given abilities well."

If you have a moment, feel free to SHARE how you've been inspired at 


or


No comments:

Post a Comment