Monday, January 30, 2012

Running Recap #4 - Sanborn



Start Time :  745am  End Time : 340pm

Weather : 52 degrees.  Winds blowing from the SW

Number of Dogs who barked and chased me:  7

Total Mileage : 33.7 miles

Overall, a wonderful sunny day for running.  Left my Orange City host home early this morning.  The weather was magnificent.


HERE are some pics from the run today

Gear all packed up and ready to go.  Charley is ready to hit the road
The unofficial, soon to be official, Orange City Running Club

leaving my awesome host family in Orange City.  

hitting the road



Barn Quilts ::: what is their purpose/meaning?

thought this was a rad mailbox

Hospers

All the pretty horses.  This pic is for Jodi.  

Ran through Archer Iowa.  It had a coffee shop and I really wanted to stop.  

Sanborn in the distance


Ran 3 miles on gravel

Some of my inspiration.  Noah, drew me a pic.  


Almost there
finally there.

I'm safe and sound at my Sanborn host home.  Body is feeling really good after running 33.7 miles.  Just got done eating all you can eat buffet at Pizza Ranch.  My body is gonna rest well tonight.

NEXT RUN will be next Monday.  I will be running from Sanborn to Spencer. 

Cool story from my run :  Was blessed greatly by the group of people who ran with me this morning.  Running with a group of people to start a long run makes the day start well.  Often times I run alone, however when others join, it makes my day.  I love being able to joke and shoot the breeze with others while running.  



No comments:

Post a Comment