Friday, January 20, 2012

AMS end of week wrap up - Kingsley Iowa

End of week video


Pics from the week
In Le Mars at Rejoice Reform

Leaving Sioux City

coming across a flock of wild turkeys

Camp High Hopes


Reminded me of my bicycling friends

Charley getting exhausted from the run

4 miles till Kingsley

Iowa

I really enjoyed this bridge and wanted to take a pic of it

Running against the wind with all my winter gear

Made it to my host home, and there were some great signs ... "Welcome to Kingsley"

Camera flash sets off the colors of my vest


Made this.  Its called a FONSTER

All the products for sale at The Dwelling.  A big thanks to Debbie, Mack, Alisha and Brennan who made this possible.

Awake My Sole TOUR!!!

the set up at the dwelling.  

First night at the Dwelling

Thursday and Friday, all day, spoke at Mr. Mulder's classes.  Lots of speaking, and enjoyed every bit of it. 

At The Dwelling.  Rock Paper Scissor.  

The Dwelling.  Night 2.

The Dwelling.  Night 3. 

Recipients of some cool Awake My Sole hats knit by Alisha.  









If you feel inclined to help support Jim as he treks across Iowa with Awake My Sole, please click the button below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment