Thursday, January 12, 2012

WHY Run & Speak - Part 1



People often ask "Why are you running and speaking across the state of Iowa?"

This is WHY...

From a middle school student named Nick in Sergeant Bluff:
Hey Jim, you have inspired me:). I worked soo hard at track, and that is my god given talent :). I broke 4 records at school last Friday, thank you for everything you have done and you are doing, good luck today while you run.

From an adult named Danny in Spencer:
Want to thank you for your inspiration that you have given me and all the people you have inspired on you journey so far. We are three weeks into our marathon training and i am feeling pretty good about it. It was extremely hot tonight when we ran but we got it in. 

From an adult named Stacia in Sioux City:
So I just really struggled through my run on the lovely treadmill. I am sure a big part of it was being inside. But part of our conversation from yesterday played over in mind. I pushed through and kept going. I didn't quit like I wanted to. So thank you for that. Because if we had not talked about that yesterday, I can honestly say I would have quit today. Thank you for inspiring me.



The Awake My Sole Mission from the beginning is "To inspire, challenge and equip people of all ages to live better by discovering and using their God-given abilities well."

If you have a moment, feel free to SHARE how you've been inspired at 



or


No comments:

Post a Comment