Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Be inspired - Paul at the Gym


Every week Awake My Sole will share a story/thought/idea of others who have been inspired/challenged.  We would love to hear your story (it doesn't have to be related to running).






Here is a story from Paul.

Way cool story for you from the gym this morning. I was finishing my run and there was a lady next to me who was exclaiming how much she hated running. I thought nothing about it and continued my workout. As I was preparing to leave that same lady came up to me and told me that she hopes to be able to run as well as I do someday.She went on to say that I really looked like I enjoyed what I was doing. I then told her about how you challenged/encouraged me to just try and how that jump started me on my way to actually enjoy running....  Have a great day, Paul


EMAIL and SHARE your story/thought/idea at AwakeMySole@gmail.com

Running with purpose in every step...

No comments:

Post a Comment