Friday, January 27, 2012

AMS end of week wrap up - Orange City Iowa

Wrap up video from the week




Pics from the week

Goodbye Kingsley

Hello cold day

Carnes, Iowa

Finally in Orange City after 9 hours of running

Welcomed Warmly

Organ in Northwestern's Chapel.

Dutch pastry.  Yum

1 of 10 times I spoke throughout Orange City

the sign they hung up at NWC for the guys gathering

Early morning MyChoice program at the Alton middle School.

One of my staples.  

Wondering if anyone will buy a shirt like this.  let me know

Sun setting on NWC campus

Orange City moon and building

Good

Really dig this scripture

Some more students I got to speak to.  This is 1/4 of the group.








If you feel inclined to help support Jim as he treks across Iowa with Awake My Sole, please click the button below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment