Friday, January 13, 2012

AMS end of week wrap Up - SIOUX CITY

So far the first week of Awake My Sole has been great.  Here is a little wrap up video.  Will be doing these every week.  Also, there are some pics from the week below.





Random pics from the week

the amount of ketchup you need to eat 5-guys FRIES

Special blend of Awake My Sole Coffee.  Roasted by Jumpy Monkey Coffee.  A great coffee company.

Video shoot for Awake My Sole with KCAU channel 9

David and Rebekah threw a surprise party for me.  One of the coolest things ever.

My good buddy Steve

My good buddy Luke, bringing me a pound and a half of potato chips
Sioux City sunset

My new APP on my i-phone that allows me to check my Resting Heart Rate.  the app is called HEART FITNESS

My cart ready to go.

Last pic before I hit the road

stopped by Peak Performance in Sioux City

First speaking engagement.  Elevate.  Sunnybrook Comunity Church's college group.  Spoke on Running with endurance.

Wearing Fresh Gear Socks!!!  Thanks Jay Faber

Spoke to a Geography Class.  

What is a runner's favorite subject?  JOG-raphy

Spoke at my old stomping grounds, Sunnybrook's middle school program, JAM.

Decked out in Awake My Sole Gear.  Alisha knit the hat, Mark printed the shirts.  Way cool!

A plaque given to me.  Weighs 20 pounds.  Still debating whether I take this on the road with me or not.  I'm thinking I am going to store it in Sioux City.

FCA in Sergeant Bluff

Christian School in Sioux City

My setup at the Art Center.

Running on Friday in the negative one degree weather.

"one step at a time"



Also, there is a video created each Wednesday for Kids

Running with purpose in every step...


Also if you feel inclined to support Jim financially




No comments:

Post a Comment